Prayers For ### (Not For Me, This Is A Repost From Our Sister In Christ, ###)

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
Please pray for my ### year old grand ###......she fell last night and broke her right leg.....from what they can see on the x-ray it is below the growth plate below her right knee.....praying that Jesus will lay His healing hands on her and take her pain away.....she is very tiny only about ### lbs....praying that the cast will be one that she can get around in easily and also for my daughter in### to give her a bath...she is in pain,,,please pray for ###....thank you and God bless !!!
 
By your power, great God, our Lord Jesus healed the sick and gave new hope to the hopeless. Though we cannot command or possess your power, we pray for those who want to be healed especially for ###'s daughter and granddaughter. Mend their wounds, soothe their fevered brows, and make broken people whole again. Help them to welcome every healing as a sign that You are with them and have promised renewed and risen life in Jesus Christ the Lord. Amen
 
Lord God please provide a healing for

this little girl. Take away all of

her pain in Jesus name I pray.
 
Dear Lord, please help this grand daughter to get recovery immediately. Please help her during the recovery process to be strong and patient. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
I pray that ### will make a full and fast recovery. Father God above remove her pain and give her healing. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Repost from a member beautiful prayer. I ask for God's Divine Protection and Power over my family and household. I ask for God's healing Spirit of Love and Grace to heal my Spirit, Soul, and Body. I pray for victory over the demons of lust in my life by the power of Jesus Christ. I pray for...
Replies
8
Views
210
Repost from a member beautiful prayer. I ask for God's Divine Protection and Power over my family and household. I ask for God's healing Spirit of Love and Grace to heal my Spirit, Soul, and Body. I pray for victory over the demons of lust in my life by the power of Jesus Christ. I pray for...
Replies
6
Views
196
Pray for our sister in Christ ###! In the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior, we command the Spirit of occult, spirit of divination, spirit of sorcery, spirit of deceit, spirit of rebellion, spirit of pride, spirit of rejection, spirit of immorality, spirit of addiction, spirit of channeling and...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom