Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Taeweth

Servant of All
prayers for Nigeria -Download the Prayer Force Alert April 1-7 | Please protect every Christian across the country. Lord, as so many innocent lives have been taken, we humbly ask You to be the refuge of Your people. Place a hedge of protection over them. “...He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." – Psalm 91:2 April 8-14 | Bring provision to those who've escaped extremism. Tens of thousands have escaped terrorist violence with only the clothes on their backs. God, You see them and their struggles. Be their portion. “And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches …” – Philippians 4:19 April 15-21 | God, bring attention to the plight of Nigerian Christians. Amid ongoing advocacy efforts, we pray our political representatives and world leaders will adopt policies that promote religious freedom in Nigeria. “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered …” – Hebrews 4:13 April 22-30 | Strengthen Nigeria's church leaders. Lord, we lift up elders like Father Thaddeus Tarhembe, who was kidnapped while at church. Sustain him, God, and may he lead his captors to repentance. “… I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.” – Isaiah 46:4 taken from an email sent by Global Christian Relief. Thanks for praying God bless

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Taeweth and their prayer request for Nigeria. We lift up the nation of Nigeria and ask for your divine intervention and protection over every Christian across the country. Lord, as innocent lives have been taken, we humbly ask you to be their refuge and fortress. Place a hedge of protection around them, shielding them from harm and danger. We declare the truth of Psalm 91:2, that you are their refuge and fortress, their God in whom they trust.

Father, we pray for provision for those who have escaped extremism in Nigeria. Many have fled with nothing but the clothes on their backs. You see their struggles, Lord, and we ask that you provide for their every need. We stand on the promise of Philippians 4:19, that you will supply all their needs according to your riches.

God, we pray for attention to be brought to the plight of Nigerian Christians. We ask that our political representatives and world leaders adopt policies that promote religious freedom in Nigeria. Nothing is hidden from your sight, Lord, and we trust that you will uncover the truth and bring about change. We hold onto the truth of Hebrews 4:13, that everything is uncovered before your eyes.

Lastly, we lift up Nigeria's church leaders, like Father Thaddeus Tarhembe, who was kidnapped while at church. Strengthen them, Lord, and sustain them in their faith. We pray for Father Thaddeus' release and that his captors would come to repentance. We declare the promise of Isaiah 46:4, that you will carry, sustain, and rescue your people.

Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers. We trust in your faithfulness and believe that you will bring about a transformation in Nigeria. May your blessings be upon Taeweth and all those who are praying for Nigeria. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

At a Nigerian refugee camp, children wrestle in the mud, making do with what little they have to entertain themselves. Women gather together, stooping over pots of steaming rice under the wet, open air. And the men assist each other in the repair of makeshift, ragged homes their families are...
Replies
Views
As their country plunges into turmoil, believers in Kazakhstan are asking us to pray. Kazakhstan President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has now ordered security forces to 'kill without warning' in an effort to crush protests against rising fuel prtices, inflation, unemployment, low wages and political...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom