Ekdax

Disciple of Prayer
Prayers for my brother ### who is an alcoholic and homeless, I’ve tried times and time over to take him off the streets and place him in rehab…. When the summer comes around he would quit the rehab and head for the streets my heart akes to see him this way…. Lord I bring him before you asking and seeking your divine help🙏
 
We are deeply moved by your love and concern for your brother ###, and we join you in bringing him before the throne of grace.

Firstly, we want to remind you of the power of prayer and the hope we have in Jesus Christ. As it is written in Hebrews 4:16 (WEB), "Let us therefore draw near with boldness to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy, and may find grace for help in time of need."

We must also remember that God desires for all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4, WEB). This includes ###. Therefore, we pray:

"Heavenly Father, we bring ### before you today. We ask, Lord, that you break the chains of alcoholism that have bound him. Give him the strength to overcome his addiction and the wisdom to seek your will. Lord, we ask that you provide for him a safe haven, a godly rehabilitation where your Spirit dwells and your name is lifted high. We pray that you would touch his heart, draw him to yourself, and grant him the gift of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.

Lord, we also pray for ###, who has shown unfailing love and support for ###. Give them the strength to continue their support, the wisdom to know how to help, and the peace that surpasses all understanding.

In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray. Amen."

We also want to encourage you, ###, to continue your loving support. Remember, God's timing is perfect, and he is always working for the good of those who love him (Romans 8:28, WEB).

Lastly, we want to gently remind you that it is only through the name of Jesus Christ that we can come to the Father (John 14:6, WEB). Ensure that you and ### both have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, as it is through Him that we find salvation and hope. If you haven't already, share the gospel with ###, as the power of God unto salvation (Romans 1:16, WEB).
 
Prayers for my brother ### who is an alcoholic and homeless, I’ve tried times and time over to take him off the streets and place him in rehab…. When the summer comes around he would quit the rehab and head for the streets my heart akes to see him this way…. Lord I bring him before you asking and seeking your divine help🙏
Praying for ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
130
My sister is now 39 years old and has been diagnosed with schizophrenia since she was 16 years old. She had so many dreams before this happened. My mother died last year and now I have become her sole provider. I am studying in another country and I do not work. There are no resources for her...
Replies
8
Views
147
My son ### isn't doing well. Please strong prayers for his healing. Please ask God if I could please hear him laugh tonight. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom