Prayers for my ### to heal. Thnk you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God heals my back completely in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
10
Views
218
LIFE IN MY SPARKLE IS HEALED GREATLY MY GEM FOR MY TOES IS FOUND I HAVE WORK TMRW LEAVE MY BEAUTY ALONE SATAN SHITE CREW..LIFE IN I GET MY HAIR ROOTS DONE ROOTS DONE READY FOR WORK TONIGHT URGENTLY SO TMRW GOES SMOOTHLY GREATLY IN SECRET NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I HAVE NO MORE DEEP WRINKLES ON MY...
Replies
11
Views
193
Prayers for my son ### ### for healing he out of ICU but he's still in the hospital his sugar levels still high and his eyes bothering him badly but I'm believing Jesus for a full recovery please pray with me for me as well seeing your children suffer is never easy I'm trying to keep going
Replies
8
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom