prayers for my ### still in pain ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### again. He still isn't feeling well. Please ask God to heal him and help him be happy and if it is His will let me hear him talk to his friends or laugh tonight. Please pray that there is nothing seriously wrong. I ask for healing mind and body. I ask in the name of...
Replies
8
Views
259
I sincerely thank you all for ALL of your prayers, encouraging words, caring, and moral support for all these months. I appreciate ###' and ###' recent lengthy followups to check on me and pray for me encouraging me some more. But, as much as I've been trying, praying, hoping, and wanting for...
Replies
10
Views
188
Replies
12
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom