Prayers For My Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray that only good will come of this latest situation.

I ask that things change suddenly for the better for me from what is happening.

I also pray for ### and ### and that they can forgive me.

Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
158
Prayer for my housing situation, it’s now gotten even more uncomfortable with passive aggressive bullying, no privacy, and controlling behaviours. He literally has a chair at the entrance of my curtain makeshift bedroom. It also takes a toll on my physical health, asthma (he’s a smoker), lack of...
Replies
11
Views
225
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom