Prayers for My New Granddaughter - ### ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stand in prayer with me for a safe delivery for my Grandbaby today and her mom in Jesus name Amen and please pray for my immediate family Amen
Replies
11
Views
152
Dear heavenly father I come before you right now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and I ask you first of all for the healing of my body as a matter of fact I speak health and healing into my whole body I've been sick on and off for a very long time not quite sure if there's any...
Replies
5
Views
303
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus and I lift up my daughter ### and her daughter ### which is my granddaughter and I declare freedom in this month of February for my granddaughter ### she has a broken heart and she battles with anorexia OCD insomnia and loss of...
Replies
8
Views
362
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom