Prayers For My Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Asking for prayers that I will perform my duties to His standard and my superior will be pleased.

Also not to overwhelm someone else who helps others and has talent to go far.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been physically and mentally unwell for almost a year now and for the past 4 months, it has been really bad. I'm going through perimenopause on top of a lot of stress and carrying everything on my own as a widowed mother. I know that I have not been in the word the way that I should, but...
Replies
13
Views
204
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
173
I would like to ask for prayer regarding my job. I will be in a training class during the last week of this month and I am very worried that I won't be able to catch on. My job depends on it, so I am asking for prayer that I will be able to learn and perform my job afterwards with accuracy and...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom