Prayers for my job and for growth. ...

I stand in agreement with this child of Yeshuah HaMashiach under Matthew 18:19, and I declare the Lordship of Yeshua HaMashiach over his/her Body, Spirit, and Soul. Let the mighty power of Ruach HaKodesh fill this person like unstoppable rushing water and overcome all powers in his/her life.
Bashem Yeshua HaMashiach. Amen
 
Prayers for my job and for growth. I'm having a hard time with it and I don't know if this is the job I'm supposed to be at. Prayer for God's help and strength and guidance in everything. Prayers for His peace and joy in all I do and that I can serve others before myself and be obedient to Him.
praying
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, use me in public health for career growth, with self-care in all areas of my life. Equip me with skills, knowledge, and the wisdom of Your Spirit. Help me add value in academics, graphic design, communities, and nations. “For I know the plans I have for you” (Jeremiah 29:11). In...
Replies
10
Views
169
Please pray for my children's jobs, marriages, spiritual growth. They should clear their loans.
Replies
8
Views
319
1. Prayer for my education and academic success Please pray that God gives me wisdom, discipline, understanding, and excellence as I continue my studies. May I successfully complete my education, gain valuable knowledge, and use it to create meaningful impact. Pray that financial challenges will...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom