Prayers For My Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter godschild77
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

godschild77

Guest
The Lord told me I should ask prayers for myself. I have a fear of people laughing and making fun of me because I have a condition called autism. This has come from being bullied at school where people used to make fun of me a lot. Because of my condition, I can end up to be paranoid, wary of people and often I get depressed. I am also rejected a lot and am often lonely. I find it difficult to go to places such as town because it's crowded and I feel people make fun of me there. Not all the time but sometimes they do.
 
In Jesus Name I pray,

Lord please remove the worries of Your child that prevents ### from being around people. Bless others so that they may see ### as equal and love ### as such. In Jesus Name I pray.
 
I pray that God will answer your prayer and take care of you as God always does. Amen
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God Loves You so much. Everything is going to be alright.

Fear does not come from God. I am asking God to deliver ### for the spirit of fear.

Pray for the people laughing and making fun of ###. Pray for them.... they need prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray that i don't get a penalty notice whilst driving as i feel may have gone it to the bus lane by accident and realised it straightaway. I beliee ur Lord cares about the minor details of my life and Please pray that the condition on my sole of my feet is cleared...
Replies
12
Views
168
Praise The LORD ###. Please pray for my healing. I face abdominal pain, scrotal pain and groin pain. Please pray for me ### I seriously feel abandoned by God and that God has never loved me. I’m losing faith.
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,479
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom