Prayers for my family my granddaughter ### ...

Lord, your Word speaks promises of healing and restoration and I thank you for the miracles you still perform today. Today I claim those promises over this prayer request. I believe in the healing power of faith and prayer and I ask you to begin your mighty work in the life of ###. Please reach down and surround her ### with supernatural peace and strength and give her the faith to believe that all things are possible for you. Protect her from Satan's lies and discouragement and let her miraculous healing begin. Amen.
 
Prayers for my family my granddaughter she has breast cancer
Lord we lift your child's granddaughter up to you. We ask that the test results do not show cancer. We pray that this is only a scare and that any and all cancer cells must leave her body. We pray healing and protection over her body. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my granddaughter and great grandkids. They need to move into a house now she’s been waiting three months and can’t find anything please please please pray for her. Her name is ###. My name is ###.
Replies
12
Views
179
Heavenly Father I come to you this morning I am requesting prayers from my brothers and sisters for my daughter ### and my granddaughter ### ### was a single mom without a husband who got married to ### stepdad and was divorced 6 years ago ### is now 21 and is 4 years ago developed condition...
Replies
7
Views
166
Kindly pray for peace between my granddaughter and her friends with a girl named ###. Pray for ### and the girls to come to a place of peace.
Replies
10
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom