Prayers For My Destroyed Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I am asking you to have mercy upon my heart and soul. Forgive me for not always doing things and saying things and thinking things which are pleasing to YOU. Dear God I ask YOU move upon ###'s heart and mind. Intervene on my behalf please and guide him back soon and have him stay for good. Only YOU can repair this destroyed and broken relationship. Please give me divine intervention in regards to this matter. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Goodmorning all. I come to you all with a bit of a heavy and overwhelmed heart at this moment in time. To recap, I’ve previously asked you all to pray for my relationship. I thank you all and come to you once again not under the same circumstances but a different one. My relationship has been...
Replies
7
Views
206
Hi everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this. Half a year ago, the one God made for me and the one He made me for were on a vacation together. We have had the time of our life together, in wholehearted agreement, we acknowledged that God made us for one another. Our love is a love...
Replies
5
Views
349
God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my sons and daughters life, my children’s life, my ### life, my youngens life, and my baby brothers and baby sisters life, always. God, Thank you. God, I pray unknown wisdom, unknown knowledge...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom