Prayers for my cousin's wife ###. She is dying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for my cousin's wife's sister. She is dying and not given much time to live. Pray that today she will be with Our Lord, face to face, with so much Joy and Peace!!!! Bless her Lord and ease her pain. Take her home Lord. Amen!!!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening, everyone. In this ongoing spiritual warfare fighting for my future wife, the enemy interrupted our life again. Last Wednesday night, the enemy attacked her mind to prey on her vulnerability with lies and severe anxiety from a moment of panic. The enemy has tortured her with an...
Replies
11
Views
232
I've been praying over my spouse to be and I and I ask for those willing to stand with me in agreement to yield victory in prayer to defeat the enemy tonight and invite the Holy Spirit to perform a miracle. These are all things my spouse and I have spoken to each other further down, so I'm...
Replies
11
Views
345
I am requesting support in prayer for my cousin who just miscarried today at ### weeks along. She had been praying for this baby for the past ### years and she is devastated by this loss. Please pray for peace for healing and for God’s amazing plan for her family to prevail. I speak life over...
Replies
9
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom