prayers for my ### blotch i have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat ### has a brain tumor and a bunch of other medical problems right now. I ask for prayer everyday for her and I thankyou all. Right now she has been having diarrhea since Monday night. And she started hiding under the bed since last night. Ive tried giving her this sprinkle stuff that goes...
Replies
9
Views
57
O world.. O people.. O army of prayer on PrayerRequest.. I write to you today with my tears soaking the paper out of pure shame. I am ###, the one who used to blame God, asking, "Where are You?" I was dying of hunger with my mother and wife; there wasn't a single bite of food in the house, and...
Replies
11
Views
214
My lord Jesus I want to ask what did I did wrong that my both children are sick my lord today I going to ask you to help homeless people who don't have food to eat who is sick who lost there family members give each and every one strength I was going to ask heal my son he fistula at his take...
Replies
10
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom