Prayers for me for upcoming colonoscopy

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my colonoscopy goes well with no polys or issues. Pleas God be with doctors as they perform this procedure. I beg in your name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
19
Please keep my mother in your prayers as she prepares for her colonoscopy this week. I pray that the prep goes smoothly and safely for her, that the procedure goes well, and that the doctors are guided with wisdom and compassion in caring for her. I pray for healing, strength, comfort, and that...
Replies
9
Views
180
Prayer Request. I have a colonoscopy coming up beginning of ###. Please pray for clean, good results with no polyp findings or any concerns. Please pray that my health anxiety goes away so I can relax in my mind and body. In the name of Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,124
Messages
16,796,163
Members
649,666
Latest member
Muyrourance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom