Prayers for me been trying to kill ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need a prayer for protection from ### and her friends. Some scripture to read so I can ease the tension of this experience, please. I'm a mother in distress. For scripture, you might consider reading: - **Psalm 23:4**: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will...
Replies
9
Views
320
My ex boyfriend tried to kill me 2018 via a very bad car accident. I could have and would have died if I had not been crying out to save me. My ex boyfriend wanted me dead and he didn't care at all if I died and he was actually mad that I survived. The church I was attending at the time did not...
Replies
5
Views
262
My neighbor keeps coming by my place to set off my allergies. He knows that I have to go to the hospital every time he does this, and multiple members of my family, as well as local authorities, have begged him to stop. He doesn't care. At this point, I think he might be trying to kill me. I was...
Replies
9
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom