Prayers for little ###

This little baby was born on ### and has a heart defect. He will be undergoing surgery tomorrow at ###. Please pray for his safe surgery and healing to full health. Thank you.
I pray Jesus will heal ur little baby's heart and bless u with peace and joy and bless ur little one with a long and blessed life ijna
 
Father I come before you again on behalf of this child and his family. You knew this child before he was born and you know every cell in his body. Restore him to wellness so that this miracle of healing can be his testimony to your greatness. I praise you Father for answered prayers. Amen
 
i pray Jesus will heal ur little baby's heart and bless u with peace and joy and bless ur little one with a long and blessed life ijna
Thank you. The baby is stable but the surgery has been postponed until ###
 
i pray Jesus will heal ur little baby's heart and bless u with peace and joy and bless ur little one with a long and blessed life ijna
Thank you baby is stable and surgery will be Monday now
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus, I am asking for prayers for my ###'s ###'s little baby. Please pray her little liver starts working.
Replies
12
Views
289
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please keep my ###-year-old son in your daily prayers. He is my only comfort and a miracle I waited long for. He used to eat healthy foods like rice, fruits, and eggs very well. But recently, due to family members bringing him sugary junk foods, he has...
Replies
12
Views
215
I come in Jesus name asking for prayers for my little bud. He has been sick for 3 days now. He is ### years old now around ### pounds. He plays normal for a while and then something comes up. I have the medicine I'm doing everything the vet would. In Jesus name I pray he goes back to normal...
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom