Prayers for health and protection

We continue to lift up your children, your mother, and yourself in prayer, asking God for good health and His divine protection over you all. We are honored that you shared your request with us, and we stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have seen God's hand at work in your lives, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting to see the answers to your prayers, we encourage you to share an update and allow us to persist in prayer with you.

We pray that God's goodness and happiness will fill your present and future days. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over my family and keep us safe, healthy, and united. I pray that this family prayer brings comfort and reminds us to trust in Your guidance. Give us strength during difficult times, wisdom in our decisions, and peace in our hearts. May our home be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
160
Asking for prayers for financial increase. I’ve been having a hard time finding a new job. I’ve been stressing and a little depressed about it to the point that I have gained ###lbs in ### months from stress eating. I’ve also been struggling to lose the weight and to even fast. One more thing to...
Replies
5
Views
219
Please pray for my son ### for his stomach pain and my daughter ### to get good sleep at night. Also, my other kids ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom