Prayers for healing and peace of mind

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
230
My mother's been brought to the hospital because she's really not feeling well. Now I'm having anxiety and trauma about what happened years ago, when she was brought to the hospital. I hope and I pray in the mighty and powerful name of Jesus that it won't and will never happen again. May you...
Replies
9
Views
188
I would like prayer for my mom. She was diagnosed with stiff heart syndrome. She found out she is stage C. The stages are A,B,C,D. Stage A is the best case scenario giving 10-12 years life expectancy. I am absolutely devastated. She is my best friend AND sister in Christ. She has the kindest...
Replies
11
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom