Prayers For God's Divine Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berachah

Humble Prayer Partner
Greetings in Jesus name. Please continue to pray for me for God's divine favor in a most urgent situation in my life, that God will turn things around in my favor and that I will have good success. Thank you. Have a blessed day.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
152
Dear God, I started this prayer request from January this year and you have been answering my prayers. In January, I asked you for my son to get admission at the University to study Mechanical engineering and you granted it, in February, I asked for my son to be considered for a bursary next...
Replies
9
Views
304
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,522
Messages
16,789,122
Members
649,086
Latest member
Streaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom