prayers for ### ### for many years ...

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers for family friend for many years out of state lost their mom today they had been sick for a few years going through all kinds of medical issues passed away last night at age ### prayers for their family thanks God Bless no more suffering and is with God now.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i dotn see any poitn of just beign a slave . i really really lonely.i jsut wan tohe Lor dot tak emy life.im always always always always always always aloen . no onever cares baout me andi jsut i reallyjsut i dotn wan thtis anymore.i hat ebeing aliv.eim so lonely HGOD pelas ehelp em im loenly...
Replies
9
Views
114
improvements in ### praise God. after many many years. please heal of all blindness. help her to blink again move again... heal ###. ### insurance please
Replies
8
Views
125
Lord help me clean up the house. I'm so incredibly downcast I just need God to intervene in my life in a positive way. I just really have been so down my whole life. I lost several pieces of teeth. I wanted so bad to get married. I'm 36. I am a caregiver to my bedridden grandma and mom and now...
Replies
11
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom