Wyrmvil

Humble Prayer Warrior
Lord heal my ### completely from cancer, vertigo and Spondylosis. Bless my ### with good proposals and ### to take the right decisions in life. Bless all my family members with good health and lead a good christian life. Bless our religious and all my ###, ###, ### and ###. Hear my prayers Lord. Mama Mary and St. Joseph please bless my family and me and hear my prayers and intercede for us.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have Mercy on her n Fulfill all her desires according to ur Will let every stumbling blocks be Removed n let ur Name be Glorified by her life in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Lord heal my ### completely from cancer, vertigo and Spondylosis. Bless my ### with good proposals and ### to take the right decisions in life. Bless all my family members with good health and lead a good christian life. Bless our religious and all my ###, ###, ### and ###. Hear my prayers Lord. Mama Mary and St. Joseph please bless my family and me and hear my prayers and intercede for us.
God protect and bless you, your loved ones, and friends.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and loved ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would also protect them from all evil and maladies. My Lord may You bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the salvation of my family members. Pray that God will soften their hearts, open their spiritual eyes, draw them personally to Jesus Christ, and give them a genuine desire to know Him. Please pray that every barrier preventing them from coming to Christ will be removed, and that...
Replies
7
Views
124
Prayer having my items in my house disappearing but no know one in house knows anything and denies they did, but I suspect two does k own or has taken from me. Everything before this one item has disappeared is the only thing I would like to have back, I think the one person who did probably has...
Replies
11
Views
95
Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom