prayers for family disputes to stop so ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for my FRIEND ### AS SHE IS HAVING Family disputes with her LIFE AND not getting PEACE OF MIND to stay with her LIFE AND she is a widow AND HAVING a Son She is suffering FROM Anxiety due to THIS Condition SHE IS going lot of pain in her life. in Jesus Name pls keep HER IN YOUR Prayers...
Replies
9
Views
114
I have another update on my brother and his harassment towards us. ### is now demanding that I get rid of the clutter in the entire home by November ### or he will force me out of the home. He claims the house is "filthy" and "reasonably not clean." Office of Aging did an inspection and said...
Replies
13
Views
158
Please pray for me I sinned today, and lost my temper just as I was seeking God for guidance. Today I was babysitting my stepsons' two sons ages ###, ###, and the oldest ### who wasn’t with me today. The three-year-old has been sick for nearly three weeks. I asked my daughter-in-law to have his...
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom