Prayers For Doctor Appointment

• Thread starter Newbeliever2011
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Newbeliever2011

Hello! I am new to this site and I am asking for prayers! I am 3 weeks into church and I want to ask people to pray for me my husband and son to become closer to god. I am pray that we can stay focused on church and building a relationship with the lord. I am 25 years old and have a little 3 year old and im visiting the doctor tomorrow. I want to pray that evrything is fne and for complete healing! In jesus name amen!

Let’s Pray…God I thank You that I can come to you about anything. I come lifting up my marriage

to You. I place my marriage in Your hands. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. Bess and heal my marriage. Fix what is wrong in this marriage and make it right. Bless each of us to be totally committed to You and Your plan for our lives. Teach us how to pray and intercede for each other, our children, and love ones. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Help us to remember what drew us to each other. Show us Lord Jesus how to keep Love strong and healthy in our marriage. Bless my marriage Lord Jesus. And please do the same for every married couple in my family, all my friends that are married, the writer of this prayer, and every married couple that attends the church that I belong to. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Bless our marriages.

Pass This Prayer On To Every Married Person That You Know….

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Dear Sister, I am praying for you your husband and 3 year old child that Almighty Father keeps you all safe every time and Holy Spirit guide you ever and you grow in Spiritually and get rid of every problem that you are facing with the love of Jesus Christ.

Lord thank you for the desire of our sister who wants her family to increase thier relationship with you. Thank you O God for loving them for giving them a chance to know you and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Savior.I pray that you will be the center of their relationship, let love, peace, joy, happiness, and unity reign upon their hearts. Father, allow them to grow in faith, let the spirit of wisdom and revelation will be with them as they seek you. Give them wisdom, knowledge and understanding of your words. And let your words sink-in upon their hearts.

I pray for healing for their baby, Lord as they see the doctors everything is fine, You are our great healer Lord and the baby is already healed before they will meet the doctor. I declare it in the name of Jesus Christ. Father help the couple to raise the child according to your will and purpose, as this child grow he may witness the faithfulness of his parents in serving you. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom