Prayers for ### and ###! Special Intentions! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I pray for you and your ### and your special intentions in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for social welfare won't be hard on ### and all ### intentions and ### husband and kids 🙏
Replies
7
Views
206
I am praying to touch each and every monitoring and allocation of shoppee names ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and also coordinator names ###, and ### so that they will prioritize ### account in shoppee to give him always a trip in shoppee to help us with our daily needs and to finish all our...
Replies
9
Views
272
Please touch the heart of our tenant name ### ### ### may he understand and agree and sign the contract whatever the contract agreement about the house for rent may we have a smooth and respect transaction and have a smooth tenant and owner community may he will have a long term contract with us...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom