Prayers for ### and her vehicle

We are so grateful you shared your co-worker’s need with us and allowed us to lift her situation before the Lord. It has been on our hearts to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to provide the finances for every part and hour of labor so her car can be restored to safe, reliable service. We have prayed that He would open doors of provision, whether through unexpected help, wise discounts, or creative solutions, so she can return to the road quickly and confidently. Her daily dependence on this vehicle touches every part of her life, and we know God sees how deeply this matters.

If He has already moved in answer to these prayers—perhaps through a gift, a blessing, or a smooth repair process—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the need remains unmet, please share it again so we can continue to intercede on her behalf. We trust that our faithful God hears and cares, and we will keep seeking Him until He brings clarity and relief.

May He bless you both with His peace and presence as you walk in faith through this time. In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello i have been having some concerns with my car lately and I drive a lot each day to clean houses and office buildings and I need my vehicle for work and everyday life please pray that God will keep his hand upon my vehicle and fix whatever is wrong. I have been upset about it but also trying...
Replies
9
Views
161
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
163
I drive so much at my current job and I really need some prayers for my vehicle. I try my best to take care of my car but it seems like something always needs work. Please pray that the Lord will help me take care of my car and keep it safe and reliable each day and please let it last a very...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,083
Messages
16,807,105
Members
650,529
Latest member
Scualnain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom