prayers for ### and ### and ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, I pray my daughter's college handles my severance pay as special circumstance and grants full aid again and I pray they raise their income limit for aid as I am slightly over the limit for full.aid, but only by about $###. I don't make enough money to be able to...
Replies
10
Views
132
She had a bad reaction to medicine over two months ago and she is really struggling to getting her health back. Everything going down hill since, the worst is losing the weight and severe, severe nausea. Please pray for her
Replies
11
Views
261
Today is youth group, it's in like an hour and a half. Today we're having a bbq & a water fight. I pray that all goes well, that we are able to have fun, that there's no conflict or gossiping. I pray that the Holy Spirit speaks through me & works through me & the other volunteers. I pray that...
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom