prayers for all prayers for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Colombia God help them support all needs and suffering in their life after horror disgrace with earthquake destruction in their life help God for all damages, lost house , lost family, hospitalizations , medication, help spiritual and emotional support, emergency , food supply in...
Replies
12
Views
205
Lord thank you for answering prayers. I need you to intervene I can't do this by myself. I pray that you watch over and keep my daughter ### safe there in ###. I pray that you help my son ### change his ways, stop being violent, aggressive, and trying ruin everyone else's life because of his bad...
Replies
11
Views
149
So much is going on I'm at a lost for words me I been not well for long time and what not health struggles financial struggle and my girlfriend ### is not well either for past year I've tried everything the hospital I thought stress so I take to psych medicine didn't work in hold year still the...
Replies
10
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom