Prayers for a Special Intention! Lord, I place ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying for financial freedom that God give us patience and trust and guidance as we struggle for our finances. May he will be done and one day he will give us what we are praying for. Pls lord listen to our hearts. Pls touch each and every person we encounter, especially in our work. Touch...
Replies
7
Views
148
Please touch the heart of our tenant name ### ### ### may he understand and agree and sign the contract whatever the contract agreement about the house for rent may we have a smooth and respect transaction and have a smooth tenant and owner community may he will have a long term contract with us...
Replies
9
Views
166
Please touch the heart of our tenant name ### ### ### may he understand and agree and sign the contract whatever the contract agreement about the house for rent may we have a smooth and respect transaction and have a smooth tenant and owner community may he will have a long term contract with us...
Replies
7
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom