Prayers For A Second Chance

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moonrock1973
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moonrock1973

Guest
Please pray that 1) God blesses me with a second chance with ###. 2) God inspires my father to take better care of himself. 3) God blesses me with the perfect job. Thank you, and God bless you! -###
 
Dear father God, we Thank You and Praise You. Lord God, May You grant this prayer according to your will & loving spirit and always for our own goodness. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with a perfect job. Please help ### to be more helpful to his father whenever he needs it, please bless his relationship with ### with peace, love, joy, and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
175
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, acknowledging my mistakes and the times I have fallen short. Thank You for Your mercy that never runs dry and for the hope that each new day brings. Lord, I ask for the grace of a second chance—to rebuild what was broken, to walk in wisdom...
Replies
7
Views
256
Heavenly Father, I am praying for a second chance in my job at ###. The HR has already submitted my updated resume to the hiring manager. My team got dissolved because management took a different direction. But they told me I can re-apply since it's not a performance issue. Hence, I am hoping...
Replies
5
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,392
Messages
16,810,749
Members
650,777
Latest member
Twtoraiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom