Prayers for a new place someone to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE I CAN SAVE UP BY THE PLACE GREATLY..WHERE I CAN HEAL FIND MY HAPPINESS SOMEONE WHO IM ATTRACTED TO GREATLYYYY THAT IS A GOOD THING FOR ME GREATLY. LIFE IN I GET MY BDAY DREAMS WISHES COMES TRUE DO MY NAILS MYSELF GREATLY SO IM HAPPY THE WAY IT LOOKS GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
147
I get my own place to STAY NOT WITH MY OWN FAMILY ANYMORE ON MY OWN GREATLY UNTIL I GET A BOAZ NOT BOZO I WAIT ON THE DOG 🐶 AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I GOT FAR ENOUGH WITH THE PAPERWORK THATS IS AS FAR AS I COUKD GET FOR THE LORD UNIVERSE THERES JUST TO MUCH EVIL IN THE WORLD IM...
Replies
6
Views
130
Please pray for my own place with all the necessities, a clean place also while I am there prepare for bigger move overseas to live be with ###, also miracle funds to get there am hoping to travel to ### countries to train, please pray the Holy Spirit will help me accomplish my desires and...
Replies
12
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom