Prayers For A Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Would like prayers for my housemate. Today I went to his room to let him know I found some boxes we needed yelled at me in a mockery voice saying I shouldn’t disturb him again . I feel very upset as I’m trying to save money with this. Jesus Christ please heal his autism and mental issues he’s...
Replies
14
Views
197
I am asking again for prayers for my daughters friend ###. Heis a great guys was very good to my daughter and grandchildren when covid was around. He now has throat cancer. And does not seem to be doaing well. Please Jesus let him have a turn around. And let the treatments start working for him.
Replies
16
Views
245
She's been married almost 30 years, and one young adult son. Her and her husband had had major health issues these past few years and lately these past months, he was in ICU, now he's doing better. There is financial struggles, health and now starting a few months ago, another married woman...
Replies
16
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom