prayers for a fantastic performance this weekend ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’ve played basketball my whole life, but I’m battling the yips, performance anxiety, and a deep fear of failure. I’ve tried everything and nothing’s worked. Praying for peace over my mind, freedom from fear, and the confidence and joy to play freely again. Thank you. 🙏
Replies
9
Views
152
Please pray for me that my manager sees the truth of people saying lies about my performance at work and trying to get me fired. I started a new job six months ago and was not given the proper orientation and the preceptor didn’t want to even precept me. I ask a lot of questions to learn and...
Replies
6
Views
223
Need prayers for the weekend , just once again I just hear my mom gossiping ideas with her friends about me , just pray for me for no distractions and negativity, it’s up to me to call it quits on my goals and dreams and I’m convinced I’m seeing GOD’s hands with certain things , me hearing...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom