Prayers for a family whose two youngest children perished...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayers for a family whose two youngest children perished in their farmhouse fire.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for a family friend whose two of her children are ### mostly the lady is always attack by sickness she does not stand up someone has to be around to help her anytime she is pressed.
Replies
14
Views
359
  • Locked
Please pray with me that my two youngest children, ### Elizabeth (###) and ###-### Alexander (###), shall keep their place at the school where they are attending now (### in ###, ###). All their family network, cousins, aunts, and uncles live near that same school. The school is in the middle...
Replies
4
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,701
Members
649,828
Latest member
Zeisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom