Prayers Are Much Appreciated...thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Dear God I pray for Your Divine Mercy and Grace. I am grateful, humbled and appreciative by all the blessings in my life. Please forgive me if it seems I am ungrateful but I am not. Without YOU God I would have never survived the 4 surgeries I had in August 2012, August 2013, February 2014 and May 2014. God please let me be happy againn. God I need a Divine Intervention to repair my destroyed, damaged and shattered relationship with ###. With love and gratitude I pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, thank You for giving me the opportunity to interview for this role. I ask that You would remind the hiring team of my skills, qualifications, and character. Please provide me with patience as I wait for a response. I know the final decision is in Your hands. Please help me to find joy, no...
Replies
8
Views
165
intercessors; your prayers r much appreciated!! really need God to do a miracle & provide me w/ one godly man to marry asap. I find that since retired; I am spending too much time alone. I need to downsize all in order to move somewhere more affordable; pls pray for a new place to live, healings...
Replies
10
Views
252
Thank You Heavenly Father. Much appreciated. Thank you prayer warriors. ❤❤❤
Replies
14
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,438
Messages
16,799,895
Members
649,957
Latest member
Aroomore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom