Prayers Are Much Appreciated...not Doing Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Thank you for this day. Thank you for everything. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life God and I do not take it for granted. Please God I am so tired of being like this. Even though I have been invited places for Thanksgiving I do not feel like going. I do not feel like I am there. Please provide me with a divine intervention with ###. Please God place me before everyone on his heart and mind always. Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving. Prayers are much appreciated. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh sorrrrrry didn't realise you were going to ask for details. Is that a god thing, sorry God thing? Just realised I might have been sent here by a scammer. Hi is that Jesus?
Replies
8
Views
181
I would really appreciate any prayers for guidance and accuracy for my midterm and final exams so my ### won’t be disappointed in me. I also want to ask for prayers for my ###, her ### are going through a divorce and she’s having trouble coping with it.
Replies
8
Views
370
Good Morning everyone Greeting you all in the Mighty Name of Jesus. I need prayer, I feel at my lowest this morning. Yes, I do trust God, I do believe. God is awesome, He provides every day, but I feel like I am praying and nothing is happening. I am grateful because He wakes me up every...
Replies
9
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom