Prayers answered no surgery on bladder and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###m year old Vietnam vet. Pray for my sick body to be healed. Pray for my bladder neck surgery on ### be successful. Pray my prostate surgeries have worked and stopped swelling. I have bad kidneys. Lungs and bones. Pray I do not suffer so much as the VA medical center can do little now except...
Replies
9
Views
271
I have an appointment with a surgeon on ###. I prepared a medical brief for him to expedite my care. Gave it to his receptionist to give to him this past ###. Please pray in Jesus's name he got it and read it. I have a ###, and I used AI to research and help write this thing. I am suffering so...
Replies
12
Views
278
Please in Jesus's name pray a blessing on my intensive eight-week treatment program [counseling, PT and OT] for functional movement disorder. Let me explain what FMD is: It's uncontrollable facial or body movements of any kind, not caused by a disease or a dysfunction of the nervous system per...
Replies
18
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom