Prayers And Support To ### am Very ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request the Lord for the health of my baby. I pray to the Lord for harmony of my heart and spirit in a situation thats been extremely trying. Where I chose goodwill, I am being met with cruelty that is uncalled for and I pray for my heart to be able to sustain my ability to love and trust, to...
Replies
5
Views
120
I'm a ###-year-old, divorced father of three, and grandfather of six. Just yesterday, Dec 4th, 20##, I was arrested for the second time within less than two years for shoplifting in ###. I'm currently on non-reporting probation, along with a no trespass order, which I also just violated...
Replies
9
Views
359
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself, and all those residing with me from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Let Your protection be our shield and Your love our strength, in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom