Hi, please pray for ### and family and ###, we are going through constant spiritual warfare. It feels like from multiple sources. Please pray for deliverance from evil for ### children, ###, and ###. Thank you, many blessings.
Tune in to nsppd
Remain on that prayer altar for 3 months and you will see amazing reverse
YouTube
Type Nsppd
It runs Monday to Friday 7am to 8:30 am daily
Service on Sunday.
Trust me
All your issues will shift if you are ready
 
I need prayer for the salvation of my son. He seem to really have hardened heart and I just need Jesus to touch him so that he can find delight in him. He is ### years old. I pray that any generational curses shall be broken in our family.
 
To all who read this….You must have faith. There are greater forces at work than you can imagine. It will get better and each of your situations will improve whether it is what you intended to happen or not. I have my ex back this week and we are happy together, I highly recommend anyone to priest ### Email via: ( supremacylovespell01 @ gmail. com ) for whatever problems you are experiencing whether is love, protection, money or psychic powers, He is the real deal.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was trying to spread the gospel on Roblox (gaming platform) and I have been doing that for the past few days but I feel more spiritual warfare than I have the last two times. Please pray for me against any attacks in Jesus’ name. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Replies
8
Views
534
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ Please pray for me as I feel that everything seems to go wrong in my life at the moment and I am worried as to what is going on? It seems like some negative forces are behind this and I am under spiritual attack. Please pray for my well-being and Only our Lord Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
338
Please pray for me. I have been struggling for many years with what I believe may be spiritual attacks, including a spiritual husband. I have also struggled with friendships all my life. Whenever I try to make friends, people seem interested at first, but within a few days they stop talking to...
Replies
12
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,689
Messages
16,791,365
Members
649,279
Latest member
Phedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom