PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 05/29/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Popular Prayer Requests
  • Pray That I Meet My Future True Christian Husband Soon
    Started by Christ child on May 25, 2013 - 11:29 AM
    Last Post by susan417 on Yesterday, 10:50 PM
    Please pray for me that I finally find my true christian future husband, I am getting old I need to meet him now so we can get to know each other slowly. I refuse to get married right away like most people do. Pray that I find a man like the scripture talked about "a man is to love his wife as...
    Views: 83 Replies: 10
  • I ask for prayer for our son. He is ...
    Started by rjordan63 on Yesterday, 09:53 PM
    Last Post by Gapusi on Yesterday, 10:47 PM
    I ask for prayer for our son. He is 25 lives in Austin Texas and keeps getting these bad breakouts of sores in hi mouth that have hopitolized him twice for up to 6 days. He can't eat and looses weight and is in very bad pain, currently his lymph nodes are swelling too and he has no insurance, way...
    Views: 43 Replies: 10

• Please pray I can stop all the negative thinking ...
    Started by lfontaine on Yesterday, 09:36 PM
    Last Post by mcf on Yesterday, 10:35 PM
    Please pray I can stop all the negative thinking that is destroying me. I live with a defeated attitude and I am stopping all the good things God wants for us . Please pray for me. In Jesus name Amen.
    Views: 35 Replies: 9

• Suffering
    Started by HealingHand101 on Yesterday, 09:12 PM
    Last Post by webseeker2000 on Yesterday, 10:16 PM
    Why is God allowing me to suffer like this. It's been going on for 2 years and I can't take this anymore. I am spiritually and emotionally drained. I'm suffering from frequent migraines, near panic attacks, and mood swings. I can't function normally anymore. I hurt so bad. It's affecting my abili...
    Views: 95 Replies: 14

• My wife is having an affair, and wants to ...
    Started by Broken15 on Yesterday, 02:45 PM
    Last Post by vchs on Yesterday, 09:40 PM
    My wife is having an affair, and wants to leave me despite my offers of reconciliation. Please pray for the transformation and softening of both of our hearts. Pray for the wall between us to be broken down and for our marriage to be fully renewed. Pray against the spirits of deception, rebellio...
    Views: 65 Replies: 14

• LordI pray that you touch my wifes heartI pray ...
    Started by alan on Yesterday, 08:13 PM
    Last Post by HealingHand101 on Yesterday, 09:38 PM
    LordI pray that you touch my wifes heartI pray you soften her heart and give her the ability to forgive me for my part in failing of our marriage.Lord you know my love for her and my hearts desire and my perfect Sunday.I pray you touch her and give her a burning passion for you Lord, to turn...
    Views: 55 Replies: 12

• Miracle restoration of my marriage. This morning my wife ...
    Started by pastorrob on Yesterday, 09:07 AM
    Last Post by Broken15 on Yesterday, 09:32 PM
    Miracle restoration of my marriage. This morning my wife told me we are finished, she doesn't love me, doesn't want to be married to me any longer, she is talking about divorce paper work.I have been praying for a divine restoration and healing of our marriage. I still trust GOD for this Blessin...
    Views: 108 Replies: 14

Popular Blog Entries
  • Help Me Abba
    Posted by Anthonette on May 27, 2013 - 7:54 AM
    “Lord, in the name of Jesus and through His precious blood”, open Rudy’s spiritual eyes and ears, delivering Rudy from darkness into Your light and truth. Set Rudy free from all of satan’s bondages, evil schemes, deceptions and plans to destroy his soul and our marriage. Show Rudy your unconditio...
    Comments: 2
  • How To Handle Hurt And Betrayal And Still Maintain Your Focus?
    Posted by The Encourager on May 25, 2013 - 11:25 AM
    [COLOR= #000080][SIZE= 18px]Someone asked me this question. [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR= #800000][SIZE= 18px]“How do you handle hurt and betrayal and still maintain your focus?” [/COLOR][/SIZE]

This was m...
    Comments: 3
  • Detours On Our Journey
    Posted by Anthonette on May 23, 2013 - 7:41 AM
    Good Morning all. As I read Cherlyne cares this morning I was struck by the story of Jonah. So I went and re-read the story to make sure I wasn’t missing something.

We all know the story of Jonah in the belly of the fish. Jonah was told to go to Nineveh. He was told to tell these peo...

Comments: 1
Popular Member Images Uploaded
    Uploaded by maryd on April 12, 2013 - 12:37 PM
    Views: 21
  • Lp Copy (2) Copy Copy Copy
    Uploaded by Bingo on May 20, 2013 - 1:31 AM
    Views: 6
  • heal Me lord
    Uploaded by LuvTheLordJesus on May 13, 2013 - 2:02 PM
    Views: 13
  • Too heavy
    Uploaded by sherry25 on March 18, 2013 - 11:20 PM
    Views: 22
  • IMG John 14 6
    Uploaded by betsy100a on March 16, 2013 - 5:17 PM
    Views: 21
Hot Downloads Views: 21 Downloads: 66

I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can
sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:

{unsubscribe}

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight. —Colossians 1:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... "Christians aren't perfect, just forgiven!" You've probably seen this bumper sticker or heard something similar. In one sense, this...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom