PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 04/03/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Popular Prayer Requests
  • Please pray that God will bring my husband back ...
    Started by gicolawale on Yesterday, 01:27 PM
    Last Post by scotland on Yesterday, 10:09 PM
    Please pray that God will bring my husband back home to me and my son. I have done changing and I ask God to use me in any way possible, I am His humble servant and I thank him for all the blessings he bestows on me, I ask for a chance to make this marriage work, I love my husband with all my hea...
    Views: 28 Replies: 9

• I Ask Jesus To Please Heal My Wifes Hurt
    Started by bobbyg121 on Yesterday, 07:07 PM
    Last Post by papafishin52 on Yesterday, 08:41 PM
    I have been posting on here for weeks,i have been asking the Lord to heal the hurts of my wife Jennifer and to repair my broken marriage,i wasnt seeing any results,the Lord layed upon my heart that until i gave it to him 100% and believed in his promises i would,last Wednesday i tod Jesus its you...
    Views: 58 Replies: 11

• Father forgive me of my sins. I thank ...
    Started by CoJo on Yesterday, 07:23 PM
    Last Post by papafishin52 on Yesterday, 08:41 PM
    Father forgive me of my sins. I thank you for seeing my child through her surgery today. I continue to pray for her to have an easy and quick recovery. I thank you for your healing hands. Father, I desire a closeness to you. Unsettle me in a kind way. You know I've tried making decisions on...
    Views: 41 Replies: 9

• Job
    Started by mmeg on Yesterday, 02:15 PM
    Last Post by sandy18 on Yesterday, 08:11 PM
    i was miraculously selected for a job and was to have an interview scheduled.pray with me for God's will in this situation.
    Views: 36 Replies: 9

• My Brother And Sister Drug Habits
    Started by Otherbabie on Yesterday, 04:43 PM
    Last Post by Sportscanuk on Yesterday, 06:22 PM
    Please pray for my older siblings Ron and Derlin who is on drugs real bad Ron steals from his girlfriend my mom who ever he can. Derlin has younger children she leave them and stay gone 3 or 4 days please pray for them
    Views: 52 Replies: 10

• I am in need of prayer. I recently quit ...
    Started by annedo on Yesterday, 08:42 AM
    Last Post by annedo on Yesterday, 11:58 AM
    I am in need of prayer. I recently quit my job without having a new one to go to,and then my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. My last words with my manager were heated,and she said somethings that cut right to the core. I have been crying for 2 weeks,praying all day,but feel awful. I am...
    Views: 29 Replies: 9

• oh god of god's lord jesus chirst...What mistake i ...
    Started by preethibl on Yesterday, 09:16 AM
    Last Post by roselene on Yesterday, 11:32 AM
    oh god of god's lord jesus chirst...What mistake i have done... from childhood to till now i am facing problems... now u have left me with no life... may be i would have done mistake in past life or in my present life... but why cannot you forgive me... ur mother father and everything.... when f...
    Views: 45 Replies: 9

Popular Blog Entries
  • A Piece Of Helpful Advice ...
    Posted by angelheart on April 01, 2013 - 4:34 AM
    ... and a message of concern from a loving uncle to his niece "Grace"

How are you My sweet niece?

Just checking if you're ok. Are you on a graveyard shift again? Do hope you haven't skipped your meals.

Do take care...

Comments: 5
  • Resurrection Day
    Posted by papafishin52 on March 31, 2013 - 12:46 AM
    God gave his only Son, Jesus for mankind to have opportunity to come to him. He sacrificed his Son, Jesus, as a lamb to the slaughter. Jesus, God in the flesh, suffered for us, for our sins. He was beat, he was disrespected and hated in all ways. All of his friends and followers fled and hid beca...
    Comments: 1
  • Practical Christianity
    Posted by angelheart on March 30, 2013 - 11:30 PM
    Let justice roll down like waters, and righteousness like an ever-flowing stream. Speak and so act as those who are to be judged by the law of liberty.

(
    Amos 5:24 & James 2:12)

So you want to hear some "practical advice" in living a life o...

Comments: 3
Popular Member Images Uploaded Hot Downloads I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can
sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:

{unsubscribe}

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom