PrayerRequest.com Update For The Week 04/24/2013

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Weekly PrayerRequest.com Newsletter.

Below is a summary of the most active prayer requests, blogs, and images during the last week. Click on the Title of any that are of interest. Be sure to visit the site often where you will usually receive immediate attention for your prayers. Bear the burdens of one another, and so you will fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2).

www.prayerrequest.com

Birthdays (This Week) abayaemmanue , annthomas , Blessy , chicagosenso , cubsfan45 , Dennis_ , dinu , Eric , leona , madonnafan92 , Mikeylaz , Stephaniej , Thannie63
Popular Prayer Requests
  • ASKING PRAYER FOR RESTORATION FOR MY BROKEN-RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ...
    Started by daedae09 on April 20, 2013 - 3:25 PM
    Last Post by mysticcricket on Today, 06:16 PM
    ASKING PRAYER FOR RESTORATION FOR MY BROKEN-RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAN I LOVE
    Views: 52 Replies: 9

• Pray for my sister Dorcas suffering from breast cancer ...
    Started by nelly on April 20, 2013 - 12:22 PM
    Last Post by Anewlight on April 20, 2013 - 5:58 PM
    Pray for my sister Dorcas suffering from breast cancer stage 4. Doctors have given up but I know God can heal her. Pray.
    Views: 64 Replies: 12

• Dear Lord please heal Alex Carmona's sick my father ...
    Started by n3100nokia on April 20, 2013 - 9:02 AM
    Last Post by Sportscanuk on April 20, 2013 - 4:28 PM
    Dear Lord please heal Alex Carmona's sick my father in law, please grant my request in Jesus name AMen!
    Views: 39 Replies: 9

• Please Pray For Good Results From A Pet Scan
    Started by jaggy on April 20, 2013 - 9:36 AM
    Last Post by Sportscanuk on April 20, 2013 - 4:28 PM
    My husband, Jim, has stage 3 lung cancer, Has taken chemo and radiation. He had a pet scan on Thursday, April 18th and will get results from the doctor on Thursday, April 25th. Prayer Warriors, please pray for good test results and that God has completely healed Jim and removed all cancer cell...
    Views: 68 Replies: 13

• Home from Afghan, now my wife wants a divorce.My ...
    Started by Anewlight on April 20, 2013 - 10:53 AM
    Last Post by Sportscanuk on April 20, 2013 - 4:26 PM
    Home from Afghan, now my wife wants a divorce.My name is Brandon and I just returned from Afghanistan last week, within two days of being home my wife Brittany said she wanted a divorce. I have been constantly gone for the last three years and we have had our problems because of it, and I knew...

• Prayer For Kayden - Bone Marrow Transplant
    Started by kiwigirl on April 20, 2013 - 1:24 PM
    Last Post by Sportscanuk on April 20, 2013 - 4:24 PM
    Hello to all, please pray for my friend's 2 year old nephew. His name is Kayden. He was diagnosed with leukemia and had to have a bone marrow transplant which was completed last week. The next week is critical as this is when the body may start having rejection issues and infections can occur....
    Views: 42 Replies: 9

• I'm extremely depressed. I've been crying my heart out ...
    Started by JenniferZ on April 19, 2013 - 8:00 PM
    Last Post by JenniferZ on April 20, 2013 - 2:30 PM
    I'm extremely depressed. I've been crying my heart out for the passed 3-4 hours (when i got home from school). I'm a middle schooler. I have a profile on google+. I used to be friends with a girl named Erica for two whole years (for both sixth and seventh grade). Now in eight grade, she has comp...

Popular Member Images Uploaded Hot Downloads I realize many of you are facing difficult situations. Don't go it alone and hold it all in to yourself. Let this be your your prayer home! We look forward to seeing you on the site.

www.prayerrequest.com

You can sign in with your user name or email address. If you don't remember your password, click here or the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.

You are receiving this as a member who signed up at this site and agreed to receive this newsletter.

Unsubscribe Link:
{unsubscribe}

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
By this time [Jesus and the two disciples] were nearing Emmaus and the end of their journey. Jesus acted as if he were going on, but they begged him, "Stay the night with us, since it is getting late." So he went home with them. As they sat down to eat, he took the bread and blessed it. Then he...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[At the Last Supper, after Jesus told the apostles one of them would betray him,] they began to argue among themselves about who would be the greatest among them. Jesus told them, "In this world the kings and great men lord it over their people, yet they are called 'friends of the people.' But...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Jesus saw [that the rich man was sad when told he should surrender his wealth to help the poor, Jesus] said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God! In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Then [Jesus] said to his disciples, "The time is coming when you will long to see the day when the Son of Man returns, but you won't see it. People will tell you, 'Look, there is the Son of Man,' or 'Here he is,' but don't go out and follow them. For as the lightning flashes and lights up the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When the time came, Jesus and the apostles sat down together at the table. Jesus said, "I have been very eager to eat this Passover meal with you before my suffering begins. For I tell you now that I won't eat this meal again until its meaning is fulfilled in the Kingdom of God." Then he took a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom