Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter akshayabehera
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

akshayabehera

Guest
Myself ### please pray for me and for my family.

Myself ### please pray for me and for my family.
 
I have prayed. I asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name and bless you with the desires of God’s heart for your life. God knows what is best for you. God wants the best for you. He loves You. Be Encouraged. God is in control.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members (but especially my home Lord Jesus), my Christian friends, and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
MY FATHER YOU PLEASE REMEMBER TO ### AND HER FAMILY WHAT SHE NEED PLEASE YOU HELP TO ### AND HER FAMILY. THANK YOU MY LORD JESUS IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.
 
I pray for you and your family. May God hold you, protect you and may you find the gifts God has for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for peace in our family. Since one month my mother in law is torchuring my husband and myself for her misunderstanding my husband in the issue of our house and gold. We are getting irritating for blaming me and my husband daily. Please pray for peace in our family. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
10
Views
164
I need for prayer Financial freedom and peace, Also need prayer for healing over my entire body and recovery from childbirth and flu and constant coughing and protection from all for of sickness and infirmity over myself and my entire family. Also need prayer for peace in home favor with man...
Replies
10
Views
96
in Jesus we have everything we need, when I was ### I was raped by my ### and I struggle till this day that I would find the supporting people that are on earth to help me in my times of struggle and this would provide for me. I found myself struggling worse because all that surrounded me more...
Replies
8
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom