Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter musicmary
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

musicmary

Guest
pray that I will get the money to afford dance lessons
 
Dear Lord and our provider, we pray for ### that you give her money for the lessons, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
I agree in Jesus name. Father. Amen
 
Lord, you said to seek first the kingdom of God and all things shall be given unto us.

We know that ### needs money for her dance lessons. We pray that as she seeks your kingdom, you give her the desires of her heart in Jesus' name we pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Lord, help her and make her financially strong, bless her with your love.. in Jesus name I pray amen
 
I am praying for you to receive money for dances in Jesus' name. I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer that the greedy government minister will live in guilt and misery although he won the lawsuit as he is the government by ill gotten gain from importing foreigners to afford his GCB (Good Class Bungalow) and although the reporter who reported facts but was asked to returned the money to...
Replies
10
Views
179
Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly for that price it is currently at.. dear God, please send someone who wants to buy it & can afford it my way, now. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray that God would give me clarity on whether to continue my piano lessons with my piano teacher. A few months ago, something happened with her that made me uncomfortable to continue the lessons but I'm still unsure of whether I should or not. Please also pray for my cat who is having a...
Replies
9
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom