Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter brandenburg
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brandenburg

Guest
i need prayer for a good job and needs to be answered
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, ###
 
lord let this person receive all needs achieved. Amen.
 
God,

Please help ### in his quest to find a job. Things maybe hard but I know you can make things better! You once said, "look at the birds. they nor troil...but yet they are feed" Please help ### meet HIS needs. He need your help and I know and believe you will help him. Bless Him in every way. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen..
 
Father, all things are possible through you Lord and nothing is too hard for you. Lord, please let it be possible for them to find a good job that you have for them. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Please Lord hear this plea for a good job for ###. I pray that you will bless this person with the job that you have laid the path down for. I know that you will provide for this child as you see fit Lord.

Open their minds to whatever it is that is in your will for their life.

In your name I pray

###
 
Dear Lord,

We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

We thank you for grace and mercy, and we thank you for everything you have done for us.

Father, before anything else, we ask you to please wash our sins away so we may be pure in your sight.

Send healing upon those of us who are physically or emotionally ill. Open doors for the unemployed, the homeless, the abandoned.

Please, Strengthen our marriages, our homes.

Be with your children throughout this week, and help us to have a closer walk with you.

We thank you, God, and praise you for sending your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in our place. In His precious name we pray.

AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Morning, Please i need a good and stable job for my self, my job is on the line due to some personal differences, Please i need prayer for something better. I have a family and responsibilty.
Replies
13
Views
141
Since the job is open by God forcefully and Jesus close the previous job and said it was good so I will do it as poor as possible to make it shut and to prove to God that his plans are not necessary good and we do not need to submit to your will.And since his will is so powerful right, I will do...
Replies
8
Views
98
Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom