Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter chellakumar
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chellakumar

Guest
I am a fulltime pastor in ###. Please pray for my ministries among poor people. The people should accept Jesus and get saved. Thanking you, praise the Lord.
 
Dearest pastor may the Lord help your church I feel even though you say these people are poor depends on how we look at this dear pastor. Dearest pastor they have you and they have Christ those are the true riches in all our lives. I am strong in the Lord and I am praying for your kind service to bless these peoples hearts I have faith in your service your congregation and our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ moving forward now! Praise the Lord! Thank-you I pray for u all! Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
My heart goes out to you and your work there for God, In Jesus' name I believe with you that people will come to Christ through your ministry. Be blessed my brothers and sisters... Amen...
 
Thank You Lord for this dear wonderful faithful servant of Yours, ###. May You protect him in all areas(body, soul and spirit) of his life and his family's. May You anoint him from the top of his head to the tip of his toes-give him a double anointing as he preaches Your word.

Enlarge his heart and his net, Lord, and thank You dear Lord that You will continue to supply all his needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. And may ### continue to bring all the glory, honor and praise back to You as we ask this in Your most wonderful Name, Jesus, amen and amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as I am going under attacks (eating in the dream) to hinder the work of God and to make me sick. I am facing health issue's,Pray for the restoration of Anointing ,and the fire to destroy evil alters. I am specifically do ministry among neighbours.(Muslims evangelism)
Replies
12
Views
53
Heavenly Father thanks for everything. In need of a miracle by 2 o'clock. The hotel manager gave 3 hours to get help to pay this hotel bill. I need help, Lord Jesus. So helpless, don't have any money. I have a few more interviews. You need a place to stay, to cook, and take care of yourself. I...
Replies
13
Views
199
Please pray that I can transition to a job that is near my elderly mother, so that I can help care for her several days per week and visit with her often. I need the Lord's guidance in how to go about this. I would be giving up a fulltime job and likely working only parttime, and I'm very...
Replies
13
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom