Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahortiz
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ahortiz

Guest
please pray for ###, been stuggling with something. please pray for ###, it has been diffcult for ###, ### feel alone a lot. thankyou
 
Lord praying for your struggle to be solved. Amen.
 
God is a God of truth and His promises are real! The Almighty has said in the Word that He would answer our cries for help as we assemble together in prayer, believing for divine intervention. ### I share with you this prayer:

Lord,

I turn to You as my source of strength when I feel so alone. I think of Christ and know that the loneliness He felt in Gethsemane and on the cross must have been far greater than I feel now. Still, I find my feelings difficult to bear. Thank You for being so accessible and understanding. Help me to overcome my isolation and to reach out to others once again. In Christ’s name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to return home she has been missing for ### days tommorow. I miss her dearly and I feel she is near I thankyou for your prayers thankyou father god
Replies
12
Views
215
Ok I am so sorry if this seems too vainful but I have my senior prom this saturday and I really have been praying to God that if he allows if, I can go. My mother has allowed me to go which was diffcult for her to say yes, but I am grateful that God was able to allow me the space to attend this...
Replies
8
Views
184
Thankyou for your prayers and godly wise counsel. I really appreciate it.
Replies
11
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,083
Members
651,252
Latest member
Iriengersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom