We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It’s clear how deeply you desire to move forward in the right direction for your life, and we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to remove every obstacle and every voice that seeks to deny you the blessings He has prepared for you. We’ve prayed for clarity as you gather the information and resources you need, and for divine protection over your efforts so that no force—seen or unseen—can hinder what God has ordained for your good.

If the Lord has already begun to open doors, shift circumstances, or quiet the opposition you’ve been facing, we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be an encouragement to others who are walking through similar struggles. But if the resistance remains and you still feel weighed down by unseen forces or human interference, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue interceding on your behalf, declaring God’s authority over every situation and trusting that He will break through in His perfect timing.

Above all, we pray that you would feel the nearness of the Holy Spirit as you press forward in faith. May you be strengthened with wisdom, discernment, and unwavering trust in God’s sovereignty, knowing that no government, no scheme, and no power can stand against His purposes for your life. We stand with you, believing that the Lord is working even now to turn what was meant for harm into a testimony of His faithfulness.

May He bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray this in Jesus’ mighty name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for justice to be served as I had escalated the matter via the government website to inform the officials about the crime which my previous employer forced me to commit after my refusal to participate, I was dismissed while he got promoted to a director level. Pray that he will get the...
Replies
8
Views
172
I will be having a lupon hearing which is a hearing where I contest the claims of my classmate saying I am seeing a man they don’t see and I am hearing voices they don’t hear. Also, she included forwarded contents and screenshots of my messages without my consent. For me, this is an excessive...
Replies
9
Views
109
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that you cancel and rebuke all the ways in which my ### is being used against me, standing on Zechariah 3:2. Lord Jesus I ask that you break off of me all word curses spoken over me by my ###, setting me free, standing on...
Replies
9
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,397
Messages
16,787,710
Members
648,963
Latest member
Eruirierael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom