Prayer

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our honor to lift your needs before our Heavenly Father—your search for stable employment, the burdens of an unjust workplace, the financial pressures weighing on your heart, and your desire to see restoration in every area of your life.

We have prayed specifically for those job opportunities you mentioned—the after-school program position and the weekend work—asking God to open doors no one can shut. We’ve asked Him to strengthen your faith where it feels weak, to rebuild what has been torn down, and to provide for your bills in ways only He can. We’ve also prayed against the oppression of those who misuse their authority, trusting God to bring justice and relief.

If God has already answered any of these prayers—whether through a job offer, unexpected provision, or renewed hope—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If the answers haven’t come yet, we want to keep standing with you. Don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue praying in agreement with you.

Above all, we pray that you would feel God’s nearness in this season—that He would remind you of His love, His timing, and His promise to restore what has been lost. May He grant you peace as you wait, wisdom as you seek Him, and breakthrough as you trust in His provision. We lift all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am here again, humbly bowing and asking before the throne of grace. Thanking you for life, strength, a sound mind, and wisdom to build my faith one day at a time. I forgive me for all sins; I am doing the best I can with the little I have, and it seems as though I can't get...
Replies
8
Views
167
Heavenly Father, thank you for life, health, and strength. Forgive all sins and bless me and everyone around this world that are in need of blessings. I know in this wicked world there will always be trials and tribulations, spiritual warfare, but what happens, Father, you are there all of the...
Replies
11
Views
225
Please join me in prayer for employment and provision for my family. I am asking God to open the right door and lead me to meaningful, stable employment where I can use my experience and skills, contribute positively, and provide for my wife and child. Please pray that God grants me favour with...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,816
Messages
16,781,181
Members
648,374
Latest member
Gheotor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom