We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request for healing. It has been our privilege to stand with you in faith, lifting your needs before our Heavenly Father. As we continue to believe in His power to restore and renew, we ask that you share an update with us.

If you have received the healing you sought, we would love to rejoice with you—please post a praise report so we can glorify God together. If the answer hasn’t yet come, or if your situation has changed, don’t hesitate to post again. We are committed to praying with you until God’s perfect will is made known.

May the Lord strengthen your heart as you trust in Him, and may His peace surround you in every moment. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I’m an International student in the United States done with my graduation a year ago. Since then I’m on unpaid work. My WA is going to end in July and before that if I don’t find any paid employment I might have to leave the country. It’s not only disappointing but also scary as I got to...
Replies
10
Views
232
Requesting healing and recovery from sickness for ###. ### has poor gut health and is currently has an illness resulting in many symptoms. The illness is impacting daily activity. Please pray that ### is healed.
Replies
13
Views
189
Please pray for ###, who is suffering from fever. Kindly pray for healing, good health, and a quick recovery. May God give strength and restore complete health.
Replies
5
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom